Thursday, February 3, 2011

Starfire Tor And A Dream Flashback

I was listening to the paranormal show "Coast To Coast" and Starfire Tor was the guest.  She mentioned a dream she had that came true:  the Icelandic Volcano.   I instantly had a dream flashback.  I had this dream at least a year ago, and it was in an area of the world that would be greatly affected by melting icecaps.  There were terrible floods, people being swept away by water, people moving to higher ground, etc.  I remember that batteries of any kind were treasured because there was some uncertainty as to when regular power might be available.  I was on a boat, and people on the boat were being asked to turn over any batteries so that an inventory could be done.  We were floating along with some sort of current, and were definitely traveling away from the scene of this disaster in the hopes of finding help.  From the scope of things, it was an event of epic proportions.  I'm thinking that this disaster probably affected more than just one part of the world, but I can't be sure.  Despite how dire things seemed, in the dream I seemed to understand this as a natural part of what was meant to be.  That was probably the only comforting part of the dream, as the images of people drowning and being pinned by current still haunt me.  If you've had a similar dream, I'd love to hear about it in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment