Friday, February 4, 2011

Angels In My Pillow

I don't normally discuss angels very often, but since I'm traveling right now, I'm reminded of something that used to happen to me as a child.
When I was a kid, we moved quite a bit, and did a lot of traveling during summer months.  This provided many adventures for me, but sometimes I had difficulty getting to sleep in new environments.  To create a sense of consistency, I had a name for the pillow under my head, and a name for the one next to me.  Wherever I went, I pretended they were the same pillows.  Not long after this, I started hearing the most amazing voices singing to me through the pillow at night.  Since I had already had some angelic contact, it was an easy guess for me that my angels were singing me to sleep.  I had never heard anything so beautiful, and still haven't to this day.  I don't remember when the angels stopped singing, but at some point, I probably forgot all about it.  If you have children, and you travel, this may be a great way to make them feel more at home in strange environments.  Children are also much more open to the communication that angels can give.  Don't be surprised if they come to you with some amazing stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment