Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Path To Love

I was watching an inspirational talk by one of my favorite Intuitives, Sonia Choquette, when I felt inspired to pick up a pen and start writing.  Out came a few paragraphs about connecting with Spirit.  It helped me with a personal issue I'm having, and hopefully, someone else out there will benefit from it too.  This is what came out: 

"My path to love and healing is to connect with my spirit.  I've been detached from it, and therefore, my only operation system has been the ego.  The ego, however, only knows fear and separation.  From this place, my life steers toward chaos, confusion, anger, loss and lonliness.  The ego tells me I am alone, and that the world is a dangerous place.
When I connect with my spirit, I can see the world and those in it from a place of love.  The world becomes a place of wonder and beauty, and I'm a part of that.
So, my first step towards love and healing is to ask my spirit, my soul, what it needs and desires, and then to honor that wish - as it will bring unparalleled  fulfillment, interconnection, divine timing and the ritual of joy, of being one with all that is.
This is where love is found, and it only takes one step to begin down that path."

No comments:

Post a Comment