Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Favorite Tarot Deck

In the interest of honesty, I don't have much experience with other tarot decks.  I have a few others, but have never taken an interest in them, as I have with the Sacred Path Cards.  These cards are best suited for readings where the person's life path is questioned.  They tend to tell a story of how you're developing on your spiritual growth path.  I'm on my third deck now, and have been using them off an on for years.  I was told they were out of print a while back, but have since heard they are back in print!  I've been on a few other sites where readers express their love for these cards as well.  They really seem to have a fan club.
They are Native American in nature, are very easy to learn and read, and really make your current path and future options very clear. 
I'm always amazed at how accurate they are for my own readings, and the readings I give others.  I currently don't read cards for money, but when I do one for a friend or relative, the feedback is astounding.  I also love that these cards come with a hardback book.  Each card has it's own story, and personally, being someone who relates most to Native spirituality, I find myself inspired each time I open the book.
Novices and Experts alike will find these cards easy from the moment they pick them up.  And, if you're anything like me, you'll soon feel you've had them your whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment